|Durban, Marin Parade from the 29th floor
courtesy of Filippo Castagna Panomario
courtesy of Maximal Panomario
|Durban North Beach
courtesy of tommyj Panomario
Greater Durban Holidays - KwaZulu Natal
The ultimate holiday destination for millions of domestic and international visitors, Durban accommodation in and around the suburbs that surround Durban boast year-round warm weather, and a vibrancy like few other South African cities.
Durban accommodation offers a laid-back lifestyle alongside magnificent sun-kissed Durban beaches, with a myriad of Durban holiday accommodation options especially along the "Durban Golden Mile'.
A 'must-see-must-do' attraction is the Durban uShaka Marine World, Africa's largest marine theme park lying on 15 hectares of prime Durban beachfront.
Towns within the Durban Area:
- Durban Beachfront, famous for its bathing and surfing beaches, fishing piers, paddling pools, colorful rickshaws, flea markets and restaurants.
- Addington Beach lies on the well-known Durban Golden Mile beachfront, and boasts beautiful golden sands and clear warm Indian Ocean waters.
- Accommodation in Durban Point Waterfront, one of Durban's most historic and significant urban quarters.
- Greyville, Durban, home to the Greyville Racecourse, where every year the Durban July brings thousands to Greyville to see and be seen.
- Durban North boasts its own airport for those golfing enthusiasts who are 'jetting in' for a spot of golf at Beachwood Golf Course.
- Glenashley is a tranquil haven for holidaymakers who prefer a quiet hideaway after reveling in the nearby crowded Durban tourist hotspots.
- Bluff, one of the city's best-kept secrets, with some of the finest bathing, surfing and fishing beaches in the Durban Area.
Visit The WhereToStay Greater Durban Accommodation Page:
WhereToStay is on a mission to search for, and recruit a wide selection of suitable Durban accommodation, particularly the more popular categories such as Durban Bed & Breakfast accommodation, Durban Self Catering accommodation, Durban Guest House accommodation, and Self Catering Cottages in Durban.
We strive to present a mixture of upmarket as well as the more affordable Durban accommodation (to suit all pockets and tastes). Self Catering accommodation in Durban is a category which is definitely more geared for family holiday accommodation in Durban.
We recommend that if you have doubts about quality, you should consider Star Graded Durban accommodation.
Be sure to check out our other Durban Area Special Category accommodation:
Where to Stay offers commission-free bookings for most of your Durban accommodation options. Simply phone or e-mail the Durban accommodation owner directly and avoid commissions that are associated with most of the Durban accommodation websites. Some of the larger Durban Hotels offer instant booking facilities online to avoid unnecessary
You can find suitable Durban accommodation properties via our Map Search or our other simple Quick Search options on WhereToStay - Simply fill in the desired town or suburb then the desired category..........and you're away.
You may get lucky and find some of our Durban accommodation SPECIALS that are advertised from time to time - look out for the "Accommodation Specials" on our multitude of holiday accommodation listings.