||Aloha Bed & Breakfast in East London, Eastern Cape
Roy & Mandy Stevens look forward to welcoming you at “Aloha Bed and Breakfast” in the beautiful suburb of Baysville, East London. You are invited to enjoy a stay in our comfortable, well equipped rooms where you can relax and make yourself at home.
||Bucks Guest Cottage in East London, Eastern Cape
Bucks Guest Cottage consists of two self catering cottages situated in the
peaceful suburb of Berea, East London
||Day's End Guesthouse in East London, Eastern Cape
We offer secure, off street parking, six elegantly appointed rooms each with en-suite bathrooms & air conditioning. Each of our 6 rooms is equipped with a plasma screen, DSTV and a tea/coffee tray for your convenience
||See More Guest House in East London, Eastern Cape
Set in a tropical garden in the heart of Bunkers Hill, See More Guest House
is centrally located, with views of the valley and Ocean. Guests can enjoy
country living, while being just a stone\'s throw away from East London\'s premier
||Jolada's Self Catering in East London, Eastern Cape
Our units are fully equipped with one or two bedrooms, bathroom, open plan
kitchen/lounge, veranda and own private braai area. The lounge area is equipped
with TV, DVD player and in some units a sound system
East London Holidays - Eastern Cape Tourism
Click here for East London Accommodation
Lying on the 'Sunshine Coast', East London is a glorious Eastern Cape holiday destination for the whole family. For the beach lover, the vast expanse of white East London beaches and myriad of water sports is ideal for those long lazy school holidays.
The city of East London itself is steeped in English and German ancestry, evident in its superb architecture, and still maintains its 'old fashioned' charm despite being a modern, vibrant city with every convenience.
What to do and see in East London, Eastern Cape:
- Golf lovers will enjoy the award winning East London Golf Course, which offers spectacular views of the East London, Indian Ocean and Nahoon Reef.
- Visit the East London, Queens Park Zoo & Gardens, which houses about 50 mammal species, including chimpanzees and white lions.
- The history buff will enjoy East London, Gately House, which was built in 1876 and proclaimed a National Monument in 1973.
- Browse the East London Flee Markets, which are open all weekend.
- If you are the 'arty' type, visit the East London, Anne Bryant Art Gallery, which hosts an excellent collection of paintings and sculptures.
- Feast on decadent treats at the East London, Chocolate Warehouse World of Chocolate.
- See the only Dodo egg in existence at the East London Museum.
- Hike the Nahoon Point Nature Reserve - a 2.6km stretch of pristine Eastern Cape, East London coastline.
- Whale watch at East London Coast Nature Reserve.
Visit Eastern Cape towns near East London accommodation:
East London Holiday, Quigney Beach - 1.8km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Selborne - 3km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Baysville - 4km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Bunkers Hill - 4.2km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Berea - 4.7km from East London CBD
East London, Nahoon - 6.1km from East London CBD
East London, Vincent Heights - 6.4km from East London CBD
East London, Bonnie Doon - 7km from East London CBD
7 good reasons to visit East London, Eastern Cape:
1. Great weather - hot and dry sub-tropical summers, while the winter months during July and August are a mild 20°C.
2. Water sports - surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, swimming, and water skiing.
3. Affordability - accommodation to suit all pockets, with tourist attractions and restaurants reasonably priced.
4. Terrain - long stretches of East London beaches and rolling hills inland, giving plenty of diversity to both the 'beach bum' and hiker.
5. Wildlife - incredible species at Queens Park Zoo, natural wildlife at Gonubie Nature Reserve, and sealife at the East London Aquarium.
6. Entertainment & shopping - restaurants a-plenty,gambling at Hemingways Casino, and shopping at various malls and markets.
7. The people - East London is famous for its laid back, warm and friendly people.
Review - East London Accommodation
Found suitable East London accommodation for a bunch of golfers. Bunkers Inn Bed and Breakfast was perfectly situated near the East London Golf Course, beaches and shopping centres.
Thanks Liz and Lucille for looking after my mates - definitely worth the 4 stars.
Anybody looking for a superb East London Bed and Breakfst should try Bunkers Inn......well done Where to Stay
Richard and The Armbenders
East London accommodation review for Clouds End Sanctuary, Bed & Breakfast in Bunkers Hill
Clouds End Sanctuary Bed & Breakfast in Bunkers Hill East London is just that - a delightful sanctuary tucked away in a lovely quiet East London area, yet close to all amenities, and directly over the road from the East London Golf Course. We couldn't have asked for more from this gracious East London Bed & Breakfast, which even offers Shiatsu massages!
The swimming beaches are just 2 minutes away from our Bunker's Hill Bed and Breakfast, as well as the dockside fish eateries, where we relaxed and indulged in scrumptious seafood, while watching the boats come and go.
Thanks Where to Stay for making our East London accommodation choice so easy, and although there are tons of East London Self Catering accommodation available, we were very happy with the Bunkers Hill Bed & Breakfast - Clouds End Sanctuary.