||Arum Guest House in East London, Eastern Cape
Arum Guest House is situated on Kenyon Crescent, Bonnie Doon located in an up market and safe residential suburb. Being a stroll away from East London's premier golf club, Nahoon beach, the gateway to the Wild Coast as well as five minutes...
||Day's End Guesthouse in East London, Eastern Cape
We offer secure, off street parking, six elegantly appointed rooms each with en-suite bathrooms & air conditioning. Each of our 6 rooms is equipped with a plasma screen, DSTV and a tea/coffee tray for your convenience
||Palm Tree Manor in East London, Eastern Cape
This stately residence boasts high ceilings and stained glass, reflections of a gracious era. Palm Tree Manor is ideally situated in the upmarket suburb of Selborne, which is just five minutes away from beaches, golf clubs and Vincent Park Shopping Centre
||Quarry Lake Inn in East London, Eastern Cape
Quarry Lake Inn is a four-star graded East London guesthouse overlooking a rehabilitated quarry in a quiet suburb of East London. The guesthouse has been in existence for 20 years, providing guests from all over the world with exceptional accommodation fa
||Nine on Irvine Guest Cottages in East London, Eastern Cape
Nine on Irvine Cottages provides three private, very comfortable self-catering
cottages in Nahoon, just 3km from the beautiful Nahoon Beach, and world-renowned
surf spot, "Nahoon reef". Be it business or leisure
East London Holidays - Eastern Cape Tourism
Click here for East London Accommodation
Lying on the 'Sunshine Coast', East London is a glorious Eastern Cape holiday destination for the whole family. For the beach lover, the vast expanse of white East London beaches and myriad of water sports is ideal for those long lazy school holidays.
The city of East London itself is steeped in English and German ancestry, evident in its superb architecture, and still maintains its 'old fashioned' charm despite being a modern, vibrant city with every convenience.
What to do and see in East London, Eastern Cape:
- Golf lovers will enjoy the award winning East London Golf Course, which offers spectacular views of the East London, Indian Ocean and Nahoon Reef.
- Visit the East London, Queens Park Zoo & Gardens, which houses about 50 mammal species, including chimpanzees and white lions.
- The history buff will enjoy East London, Gately House, which was built in 1876 and proclaimed a National Monument in 1973.
- Browse the East London Flee Markets, which are open all weekend.
- If you are the 'arty' type, visit the East London, Anne Bryant Art Gallery, which hosts an excellent collection of paintings and sculptures.
- Feast on decadent treats at the East London, Chocolate Warehouse World of Chocolate.
- See the only Dodo egg in existence at the East London Museum.
- Hike the Nahoon Point Nature Reserve - a 2.6km stretch of pristine Eastern Cape, East London coastline.
- Whale watch at East London Coast Nature Reserve.
Visit Eastern Cape towns near East London accommodation:
East London Holiday, Quigney Beach - 1.8km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Selborne - 3km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Baysville - 4km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Bunkers Hill - 4.2km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Berea - 4.7km from East London CBD
East London, Nahoon - 6.1km from East London CBD
East London, Vincent Heights - 6.4km from East London CBD
East London, Bonnie Doon - 7km from East London CBD
7 good reasons to visit East London, Eastern Cape:
1. Great weather - hot and dry sub-tropical summers, while the winter months during July and August are a mild 20°C.
2. Water sports - surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, swimming, and water skiing.
3. Affordability - accommodation to suit all pockets, with tourist attractions and restaurants reasonably priced.
4. Terrain - long stretches of East London beaches and rolling hills inland, giving plenty of diversity to both the 'beach bum' and hiker.
5. Wildlife - incredible species at Queens Park Zoo, natural wildlife at Gonubie Nature Reserve, and sealife at the East London Aquarium.
6. Entertainment & shopping - restaurants a-plenty,gambling at Hemingways Casino, and shopping at various malls and markets.
7. The people - East London is famous for its laid back, warm and friendly people.
Review - East London Accommodation
Found suitable East London accommodation for a bunch of golfers. Bunkers Inn Bed and Breakfast was perfectly situated near the East London Golf Course, beaches and shopping centres.
Thanks Liz and Lucille for looking after my mates - definitely worth the 4 stars.
Anybody looking for a superb East London Bed and Breakfst should try Bunkers Inn......well done Where to Stay
Richard and The Armbenders
East London accommodation review for Clouds End Sanctuary, Bed & Breakfast in Bunkers Hill
Clouds End Sanctuary Bed & Breakfast in Bunkers Hill East London is just that - a delightful sanctuary tucked away in a lovely quiet East London area, yet close to all amenities, and directly over the road from the East London Golf Course. We couldn't have asked for more from this gracious East London Bed & Breakfast, which even offers Shiatsu massages!
The swimming beaches are just 2 minutes away from our Bunker's Hill Bed and Breakfast, as well as the dockside fish eateries, where we relaxed and indulged in scrumptious seafood, while watching the boats come and go.
Thanks Where to Stay for making our East London accommodation choice so easy, and although there are tons of East London Self Catering accommodation available, we were very happy with the Bunkers Hill Bed & Breakfast - Clouds End Sanctuary.