||Con Amore 3 in Manaba Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
Con Amore no.3 is a spacious and comfortable self-catering flat. It has 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms and sleeps 4-5 people. It has a stunning sea view, lock up parking, visitors parking as well as trailer parking facilities with remote access to premises.
||10 Del Este in Manaba Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
10 Del Este is a luxury penthouse apartment in popular Manaba Beach on the South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal, situated on a quiet street, a mere 200m from the Manaba Tidal Pool and Lucien swimming beach.
||Manaba Dax no 6 in Manaba Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
Manaba Dax no 6, is a spacious and airy self-catering apartment, with beautiful sea views, ideally located in the secure Manaba Dax complex in the popular, sought after holiday town of Manaba in Uvongo.
||Martinique 5 in Manaba Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
A very spacious 203 square meters ultra-luxury unit with 180-degree breaker views from the kitchen, living room, main bedroom and balcony.
||La Côte d'Azur in Manaba Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
La Côte d'Azur is one of the top self-catering resorts in South Africa, situated at the northern end of the mile-long Margate beach. This beautiful resort is built on six floors, stepped back from the Manaba end of Margate Beach, affording every apartment
Manaba Beach Holidays - South Coast, KwaZulu Natal
Click here for Manaba Beach Accommodation
'Manaba' translated from Zulu means 'ease and relaxation', and while in Manaba Beach that's exactly what visitors do in this fabulous South Coast holiday destination - surf, canoe, fish, soak up the sun and swim on a safe South Coast Blue Flag beach.
Blue Flag Beach certification assures the visitor that the beach is clean and environmentally friendly, and protected by professional lifeguard services. Most of the KZN, South Coast beaches boast Blue Flag status, as in Manaba Beach's own Lucien Beach, one of the most beautiful and immaculate beaches on the South Coast.
The KZN South Coast is also known as the Hibiscus Coast, and visitors to Manaba Beach generally come to take advantage of the year-round sub-tropical warm weather and laze on the beach, fish, windsurf, canoe, or play a round of golf.
If you are a golf lover, set up base in Manaba Beach accommodation and experience a 'Golf Coast Holiday', as there are eleven South Coast golf courses all linked by a superb road network within easy reach of each other, and with well appointed golf clubhouses and a friendly 19th hole!
Other things to do in and around Manaba Beach:
- Be enchanted at the Ramsgate Butterfly Valley.
- Be captivated by the Barn Swallows of Southbroom Umkobi Lagoon.
- Thrill the kids with an outing to the Riverbend Crocodile Farm located near Southbroom.
- Horse ride through Selsdon Park in Trafalgar.
- Dive the caves of Uvongo Lagoon.
- Shop at Shelly Centre in Shelly Beach, the biggest shopping centre on the South Coast.
- Party in the centre for South Coast nightlife - Margate.
Also visit other South Coast beach towns near Manaba Beach:
South from Manaba Beach:
- Stroll 500m from Manaba Beach to Margate beach, another prime Blue Flag South Coast beach.
- Neighboring Margate is Ramsgate Blue Flag beach (8.5km from Manaba Beach), with a tidal pool and lagoon.
- 16 minutes south of Manaba Beach lies Southbroom beach, shark protected with two tidal pools and a lagoon.
- 16km from Manaba Beach lies Blue Flag Marina Beach, offering excellent facilities and lifeguards year round.
- Next door to Marina Beach is San Lameer, the most sought after golf estate resort on the KZN, South Coast.
North from Manaba Beach:
- Go 2.9km north from Manaba Beach to Uvongo Blue Flag beach lying on the mouth of the Ivunga River.
- Surfer’s paradise St Michaels-on-Sea lies adjacent to Uvongo, and 4km north of Manaba Beach.
- Shelly Beach (5.7km from Manaba Beach), has shark nets, and is patrolled by lifeguards during school holidays.
- Further afield lies Oslo Beach and Port Shepstone, one of the largest towns on the KwaZulu Natal, South Coast.